We’re looking for a number expert – someone who can keep our accounts in check!
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing and posting journals for monthly management accounts, including accruals and prepayments.
- Performing bank reconciliations and cash flows.
- Issuing invoices to clients and following up outstanding debtor balances.
- Following up issues with suppliers which are escalated.
- Assisting Accounting Department personnel as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- A level in accounts is required, AAT qualification would be an asset
- 3 years’ previous work experience
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good command of English.
- Organization skills
- Team player skills
If your jam is bookkeeping, we’d like to hear from you! Send us a CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org