MID-WEIGHT GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Design original artworks, including illustrations and infographics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or a similar role
- Portfolio of finalised design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
We are searching for the next Graphic Design Padawan to join our team on a full-time/part-time basis. The ideal candidate would be someone with a willingness to learn, grow, and to work hand-in-hand with their Master Jedi!
Excellent use of the Adobe Suite is a must.
Do you think you have The Force?
Send us over a CV together with your portfolio by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Messenger.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models, and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, interfaces)
- Collaborate with team members to launch design work
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects
- Take on Senior Graphic Designer feedback to improve results
- Experience with Adobe Suite software
- Familiarity with design techniques
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type, and fonts)
- Excellent communication ability
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving attitude
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
We’re on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate would be someone with a willingness to learn, grow, and be able to work in a team to work hand-in-hand to sail the stormy and exciting seas of the marketing world!
You need to be creative and a critical thinker with the drive to get to the heart of what our customers want. One who can interpret a strategy and display it in a way that makes it truly resonate with a specified audience. Great copywriting skills would be an added bonus!
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly, understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Experience with social
Let’s talk. Send us a CV on email at email@example.com or via Messenger.
INTERN CONTENT WRITER
Do you have a way with words? If you think you’ve got a knack for writing, we’d like to hear from you!
We’re looking for wordsmiths who can write engaging, well-researched articles about various topics. Meeting deadlines is a must and also a proficiency in Word and Excel. No experience is necessarily needed for this position, just the drive to get good quality content out there!
Send us over a CV together with a sample of your writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Messenger.