SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Oversee all design projects, from the start to delivery
- Design original artworks, including illustrations and infographics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or a similar role
- Portfolio of finalised design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
We are searching for the next Graphic Design Padawan to join our team on a full-time/part-time basis. The ideal candidate would be someone with a willingness to learn, grow, and to work hand-in-hand with their Master Jedi!
Excellent use of the Adobe Suite is a must.
Do you think you have The Force?
Send us over a CV together with your portfolio by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Messenger.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models, and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, interfaces)
- Collaborate with team members to launch design work
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects
- Take on Senior Graphic Designer feedback to improve results
- Experience with Adobe Suite software
- Familiarity with design techniques
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type, and fonts)
- Excellent communication ability
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving attitude